Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday, August 27

Today was therapy day - more of the same.  Under the therapist's guidance, but without assistance and without the walker, I walked 70 feet down the corridor and back swinging my arms like a power walker.  I still feel more comfortable using the walker in crowded and noisy environments.  Around the house, I'm using the walker less and less.

The therapists are pleased with my progress and suggested that I start coming twice a week rather than three times.  Sounds like a plan to me.

After therapy Phil dropped me off at Northwest Junior High while he went to the store.  It was great seeing the Northwest family.  The people are what I miss most about being retired but they are only a short distance away.

We may not be posting regularly since there are fewer milestones but I am pleased that I am getting better everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I am so happy with your progress. Use that walker whenever you want. I still use mine occasionally early in the morning, until I totally have my bearings.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete