Friday, November 16, 2012

Monday, November 12, 2012

Today I had an appointment with a neuro-psychiatrist at St. Luke's.  After an hour-and-a-half of testing he said that he'd give me a a gold star if he had one.  He said that I'm normal --- not sure my kids believe that!!!  He said that before surgery I was probably above normal so apparently I do have room for improvement.

I was really good at the dot-to-dot test and he suggested that I sign up for the $600 driving clinic at St. Luke's as he felt I'm ready for that.  I told him that I've been holding off as I didn't want to pay to fail.  I have an appointment for the driving clinic in early  December.

Tomorrow is my appointment with the neuro-ophthalmologist.  Hopefully, they will have test results equally as good as the ones I got today.

Phil sat in during the testing and he was really jealous.  He wished that he could have been taking the tests.


More news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment